Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing #9 - Image Generators are Great!

I had a lot of fun with Thing #9. There are so many uses for this tool! Below are my creations:


I created this little fella with a classroom newsletter or blog in mind. This is such a cute and useful reminder for parents and students! Most parents just stick the newsletter up on the fridge, and it doesn't get many more glances after that. This provides an easy way for an important date or event to catch their eye without having to roam through all of the classroom updates, photos of the kids, etc. Same thing goes for a classroom blog. The placement of the text was a little tedious, and you don't get to preview your font, but besides that I love this tool! This one is from Safe For Kids.



I thought this would be a cute banner for a classroom blog or web page also. I don't have them yet, but I already know that I will love them! Again, text placement was a little bit tedious, but other than that this was simple to use! This banner was created using I Love You Generator.




I chose this one for personal use on ImageChef. This is such a cute frame for a snapshot of me and my love! I never knew that I could do all of this cool stuff! This tool was super easy to use. The only hard part was picking out which frame to use! I could play with these tools all night!




Happy Image Generating! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment