Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing #11 - Good Feeds and Good Reads

You are probably thinking this post is about good food and good books. Well... it's not. This post is about how simple it is to subscribe to RSS feeds! I was really impressed at the simplicity of it all. I found the Edublog's award winners list to be quite helpful in finding interesting and relevant blogs. :) However, searching for blogs was definitely not a chore using any of the given resources. All that I explored seemed easy enough to navigate and use!

This was my process:
  1. Find a blog that I find interesting (ex. Teacher Tom)
  2. Under subscribe, click on "posts" (I did not want to receive feeds of others comments)
  3. Click on "Add to Google"
  4. Link to Gmail account
  5. Voila! Good Feeds!
To continue talking about Teacher Tom's blog, I found his posts to be really interesting. He is a preschool teacher and he posts about the daily activities and life of a preschool classroom. As an Early Childhood Education major, I love to see ideas from others in the field of Early Childhood!

I think it is time for some more good feeds now. Midnight snack anyone? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment