Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing #8 - Fun With Flickr Mashups

letter W letter E Appletters Letter L letter C Puffy Sticker Letter O M John Crane Classic Block Letter e Puffy Sticker Punctuation exclamation mark
               
For Thing #8, I explored Spell with Flickr. I had fun creating different words and choosing from all of the different letter images. I finally created the word "Welcome"(my final creation shown above). I had some trouble getting the image from there to here, but with a friends help, I figured it out. :) This would be a great tool for creating stylish images to use in a classroom blog, newsletter, or web page. 

I also tried to play with Clockr, but I couldn't do anything with it! It would be fine to use if you want just a plain black clock to tell time. Other than that, it was a useless tool. I thought it would be better than it was. Maybe I was doing something wrong?

With more time, I would like to explore these tools more. I am new to scrap-booking, and this seems like something I could really use and enjoy. :)

Arrivederci <3
(Until we meet again)

No comments:

Post a Comment