Monday, February 18, 2013

Thing #7 - Exploring Flickr

I have heard of Flickr several times before now, but have never taken the time to explore it. I had no idea there were so many photos out there for free! Although I am not really "in" to photography like many people are, I still enjoyed exploring Flickr. I found this really cool photograph by Susana Fernandez of letter tiles spelling the word TEACH with a heart in the middle. I love how the letters reflect on the tabletop and I also love the color of the pic. My favorite part of the photograph is the heart in the middle of the word, because my heart is in the middle of everything I do as a teacher! Love this pic!

 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a great analogy to teaching with your heart! I love this picture just as much as you do. I love that you were able to relate the picture to you so well. GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete