Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing #12 - Going GaGa for Google


I am a long-time Google user (and I LOVE DR. SEUSS, FYI). I have yet to find fault in any of the Google tools, and this assignment just reinforces my love of all things Google. For the sake of time, I will only review a couple of Google tools (or applications) here. 

As a frequent user of Google Calendar, I can testify to this tool's usefulness for those of us with a crazy hectic schedule! I love how I can color code my events, create different calendars, and sync the calendar from my computer to my phone (and vice versa). I would recommend Google Calendar to anyone looking for an easy way to get organized.

Google Translate is also a cool tool to use. This one could be really fun and useful for students! An ESL student  might be better reached using this tool. I can translate sentences, webpages, or entire documents into any language. What's not to love about that? Also, this could help expose students to different cultures and languages from around the world. Again, what a great tool!

So, using my handy dandy translator, I say "Que Dieu vous bénisse vous et les vôtres." (May God bless you and yours) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment