Monday, February 18, 2013

Thing #6 - Discover the Web

Judging from this list of Web 2.0 Tools, it is easy to see that the web has options. Well actually, I think the word "options" is an understatement. The web is full of endless possibilities. So, due to only having enough time to explore one or two tools, I chose something that is relevant to me and my life: TO-DO LISTS!

I am the to-do list queen. I have tried using a planner, a dry-erase calendar, sticky notes, and numerous other ways of organizing my day, but by far the most effective tool for me to use is a to-do list. In the process of creating all of these to-do lists, I create a lot of scrap paper and waste. So, using the list of Web 2.0 Tools, I found a simple and easy to use online to-do list called Do It, Do It, Done!.

This would obviously be of great use to me as a teacher. I could use this to organize and keep track of my list of daily tasks, and then at the end of the day I can just clear it out and begin again! These to-do lists also come with customizable backgrounds, just for a little touch of style. :) An easy and useful tool, for sure.

To-Do:
Post about Thing #6
Say Good-Bye! :)

1 comment:

  1. I think this is AMAZING! I am a to-do list junkie as well. I find myself jotting down lists in my spare time, but I always end up losing the paper and forgetting about my list. I, too, have a pile of sticky-note pads and a dry-erase board, but those don't work for me as well as online to-do lists work, especially ones that will send a reminder to my phone or e-mail. I will definitely look into this tool.

    ReplyDelete