Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Thing #22 - Livebinders

I was not overly impressed with Livebinders. First of all, this site seemed like about 4 or 5 of the other sites that we have visited for the 23 things assignments. Secondly, it was very slow and kept freezing. I did however like the automatic fill option which fills a binder automatically based on the results from a Google Search. That option was a super easy way to collect and review resources on a specific topic.

I can see an educational purpose for a site like this for middle or high school classrooms. The students could be asked to create a binder full of resources on a specific topic and then be asked to share with the class or with others. However, for my early childhood classroom, this probably won't be as relevant.

Education 3040

Early Childhood

Teacher Style Ideas


I have attached the Teacher Style Ideas binder. I found it to be the most interesting and fun.

Happy Binding!

No comments:

Post a Comment