Monday, March 4, 2013

Thing #18 - Social Networking

Foam Letter N letter E Magnetic Letter T letter W Master Mind Letter O Fret Saw Letter RWooden bead letter K Fret Saw Letter I letter N Pastry Cutter Letter G

I felt like this assignment was a little outdated! I would assume almost everyone in the class has a Facebook or Twitter account already! I joined the College of Education group though which will be a good way to stay updated on the news from Claxton!

Social networking is the way of the future. It is important for teachers to have a means of collaboration and communication, and social networking sites do just that. I am already very familiar with Facebook and how it works, so I did not have to start from scratch here to learn something new. I think Facebook would be a great way to showcase classroom achievements. However, I don't see a practical use for Facebook in the early childhood classroom. Maybe this will change over time, but as of now, I believe Facebook is at its best as a social networking and communication tool. :)

Follow the link to find me on Facebook!!



No comments:

Post a Comment